Positions available in all Star Multi Care locations – Long Island, New York and surrounding NYC Boroughs, Mansfield, Ohio and surrounding counties; Lancaster, Allentown, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in South Florida.
At Star Multi Care, our Scholarship program offers an opportunity for our Aides to achieve their most ambitious career objectives. You will also find competitive salary/benefits, a team incentive bonus, great co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected and a job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in working part time or full time, we would like to hear from you.
As a Home Health Aide your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the patient’s individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition or incidents to RN Supervisor or therapist in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
Training/testing and current certification/registration required by state and/or federal regulations for the provision of services provided.
Interested in Star Multi Care
Please fill out the interest form below and send in your application for employment