Looking for Care? Let's Get Started!
We Provide Access to Client Advocacy Services
Seniors with chronic physical or developmental conditions often require coordination of multiple physicians, expert knowledge of payor source approvals and assistance in obtaining home care services.
If your loved one is exhibiting noticeable physical decline, increasing confusion, escalating healthcare costs and an inability to handle daily tasks, it may be time to evaluate the types of support services available.
Client advocacy or "life care management" is the professional assessment, planning, coordination, supervision and management of healthcare and quality-of-life services.
It is a preventive, proactive approach to healthcare that reduces the risk of hospitalizations, nursing home admissions, and healthcare costs. Assets can be preserved through planning, cost control and supervision of daily needs.
A client advocate will listen to the concerns of you and your loved one, visit the home and recommend options for improved quality of life, healthcare services, and cost containment.
Client Advocacy Services May Include:
- Home Safety Assessment
- Special needs assessment and management
- Creation of a full-spectrum care plan
- Referrals to professionals and specialists
- Coordination of services to maximize the quality of life
- Assistance with medical and financial planning
- Daily telephone assurance service
- Healthcare bill auditing, review and payment services
- Surviving spouse programs
- Alternative living arrangement assessment and planning
- Medication management
- Nutrition and dietary management
- Pre- and post-hospitalization care coordination
- Nursing home advocacy
- Video inventory of valuables
- Environment and safety evaluations
- Coordination of in-home help
- Identification and reduction of exploitation risks
- Benefits and entitlements procurement
EFC can provide basic advocacy services free of charge or refer you to a professional. Call (610) 200-6097 for more information.
Some of the benefits of home health care services include:
- Care in the comfort of home
- Peace of mind
- Licensed and highly qualified staff
- Maintain quality of life
- Fewer hospital readmissions
- Decreased hospital length of stay
- Fewer Emergency Room visits
- Increased medication compliance
- Continuity of treatments
- Maximized Independence
- Increased safety
- Less stress on family caretakers
Looking for a job?
Use our careers page for questions & information
Ready to find out more?
View our services