Looking for Care? Let's Get Started!
Our Senior Companion Care Personal Care Aides provide peace of mind, compassion, attentiveness, and friendly assistance when it counts most.
At Extended Family Care, our personal care aides (PCA) assist clients with an array of personal care needs essential to the client’s health including, but not limited to:
- Bathing, transferring, dressing/undressing and ambulation together with any household tasks such as making beds, changing linen, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with the personal care plan, your PCA may shop for groceries and essential household or medical supplies and help with meal planning and preparation.
- All Services are supervised by a Registered Nurse
Why not put your loved one’s care in the trusted hands of Extended Family Care today? We are just a phone call away to answer your questions and concerns at (610) 200-6097. We look forward to meeting and exceeding your medical home health care needs.
Some of the benefits of home health care services include:
- Care in the comfort of home
- Peace of mind
- Licensed and highly qualified staff
- Maintain quality of life
- Fewer hospital readmissions
- Decreased hospital length of stay
- Fewer Emergency Room visits
- Increased medication compliance
- Continuity of treatments
- Maximized Independence
- Increased safety
- Less stress on family caretakers
Looking for a job?
Use our careers page for questions & information
Ready to find out more?
View our services