Looking for Care? Let's Get Started!
24-Hour Home Care Services
Some clients prefer to have someone in their home around-the-clock for safety, security, and peace of mind.
That’s why live-in home care is an increasingly popular solution for individuals who need care and is significantly more cost-effective than hourly home care.
Live-In Care is well suited for individuals who are looking for a comprehensive alternative to any type of facility, or who prefer the comfort and safety of round-the-clock monitoring and care, we offer 24-hour a day, 7 days a week full-time care.
Hourly Care is also available.
Live-in home care doesn’t have to be a long term commitment. Live-In options range from just a few days a week to every day of the week. We can customize a live-in care plan to meet your needs. Please call us today to see if you qualify for this attractive and affordable service.
Caregivers come to the home or senior facility to provide any or all of the following services:
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
How Full-Time Live-In Care Works
A full-time 24-Hour Live-In Home Care Caregiver stays in the home 24-hours a day and is available to assist morning, noon and night. If we provide full-time care for 7 days a week, we assign a primary caregiver and a back-up caregiver to the job. The primary caregiver provides care for 4-5 days a week, and the back-up Caregiver takes over for the remainder of the week.
Call 412-693-6009 today to learn more about Live-In Home Care Services.
Some of the benefits of home health care services include:
- Care in the comfort of home
- Peace of mind
- Licensed and highly qualified staff
- Maintain quality of life
- Fewer hospital readmissions
- Decreased hospital length of stay
- Fewer Emergency Room visits
- Increased medication compliance
- Continuity of treatments
- Maximized Independence
- Increased safety
- Less stress on family caretakers
Looking for a job?
Use our careers page for questions & information
Ready to find out more?
View our services