Physical Therapist Positions in Pennsylvania
Essential duties of a Physical Therapist.
- Assess and screen patient's daily living/working skills and develop a therapeutic retraining program with measurable objectives.
- Administer and interpret diagnostic and prognostic tests of function to patients in their homes or other settings to assist in evaluating the patient's level of function.
- Confer with the patients' physicians and other healthcare team members and participate in the development/revision of the plan of care.
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion, and function or teach compensation measures.
- Review and expand retraining programs in a manner consistent with the behavioral goals of the patient and within the guidelines of the rehabilitation program as a whole.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy; and a minimum of one year experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Current license/certification in the state of practice and current CPR certification.
Positions are available in all branch locations or in the Extended Family Care family of Companies:
According to our Mission, "our employees are the cornerstone of our success". Extended Family Care hires only the best of the best to ensure we make a significant difference in the quality of each of our clients' lives. We foster a team approach to care to ensure the working environment is categorized with respect, professionalism and recognition.
We are experiencing rapid growth at Extended Family Care and therefore, have an on-going need for exceptional healthcare personnel, and invite you to consider the employment opportunities at Extended Family Care and our family of companies.
Click on a job title to learn more about each position below and submit an application online.